domingo, 13 de mayo de 2007

-()-()- Welcome to my blog -()-()-


Hi, My friends… My name is Brian Barragán. I’m from Venezuela – Maracaibo, I live with my parents and my cousin in a house at los estanques. I’m industrial engineering student at URBE and I’m seventeen years old. My birthday is on July 27.

I like play baseball and watching TV. I love my parents and my girlfriend and I like to going out with her and my friends. I love sleep a lot. I like eat a lot, hamburger, pizza and pasta.

I don’t like getting up early and cook. I hate onion and vegetable.

My main dream is graduate at the college and be a good engineer. I would like married with my girlfriend karem and I have twins daughter.
I like this language because is very important for my future, and is the most important language in the world.

No hay comentarios: